Monday, March 1, 2010

Multiple Intelligence Test

I have done the multiple intelligence test and the results above shows that the eights qualities are equal. i think that this test is quite accurate because i the test results suits me. hence i will be talking about my interpersonal qualities. i think that this quiz can be used for people from all over the world.
i will be doing on an interview of the viewpoints on discrimination and prejudice.
Me: Hello, I am doing an interview on the viewpoints of discrimination and prejudice. Would you like to share with me on your viewpoints of people on discrimination and prejudice.
A person: I think that prejudice and discrimination should be taken away from this world, because too many people have been discriminated from the society. for examples, the black. in chinese schools, if there is an indian or malay, they tend to be scolded as black, and people would avoid making friends with them. If i were the person I definitely will feel d*** bad. i would not want to remain in the school, but there is no choice and I have to put up with them for 4 years. If I were the person, i definitely will stop schooling. I go to a school to persue an education, but not to put up with people scolding me and using different point views to look at me.
Me: how about prejudice?
A person: I also think that prejudice is bad. For example, there is a notorious person in your class. He always gets into trouble, doesn't hand in his homework on time, talks back to the teacher, receives a lot of demerit points, etc. and this is a theft case in the class, but it is not done by the person. However, very coincidentally, the person sits close to the scene of theft, surely, fingers will be pointing at him. If the person tries to turn over a new leaf, i am quite sure that people would not accept him, because of the wrong-doings he has done in the past. This is all i am sharing with you on prejudice and discrimination. I am sorry for not being able to answer more of your questions because i am in a rush for my homework.
Me: It's okay. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment